Blue Gel Anesthetic
New & Improved Blue Gel from Dermal Source Numbing Pain Relief – 1oz Blue Gel Anesthetic
For Use by Licensed Professionals Only
Manufactured by Dermal Source, the new & improved Blue Gel is a gel-based topical anesthetic that is available in a 1-oz flip top squeeze bottle. The Dermal Source blue gel helps ensure comfort during pain sensitive procedures and can be used by licensed professionals only.
Meant for reduction of swelling, bruising, and bleeding, this product combines two topical anesthetics with a vascular constrictor. It is the preferred anesthetic for rapid swelling reduction in places where bruising, swelling and bleeding are a problem, such as the eyes, eyebrows, and lips or any other sensitive areas of the body.
Dermal Source’s New & Improved Blue Gel is a gel-based topical anesthetic in a 1 oz flip top squeeze bottle, for use during a pain sensitive procedure.
This product combines two topical anesthetics with a vascular constrictor for reduction of swelling, bruising and bleeding. This is the anesthetic of choice for fast onset and reduction of swelling in areas such as the eyes, eyebrows, and lips or any other sensitive areas of the body, where bruising and bleeding are a problem.
For use by licensed professionals only.
Uses of the Dermal Source Blue Gel
The product is meant for external use only. It provides temporary relief against pain and swelling that can be triggered during tattooing, permanent makeup or other pain sensitive procedures.
External Use Only. Temporarily relieves pain and swelling due to tattooing, permanent makeup or other pain sensitive procedures.
Active Ingredients of the Blue Gel:
Lidocaine HCI 5% (Topical Anesthetic)
Tetracaine HCI 1% (Topical Anesthetic)
Epinephrine 0.1% (Vasoconstrictor)
Purified Water, Ethoxydiglycol, Propylene Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Metabisulfite, Diazolidinyl Urea, Disodium EDTA, Methyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, FD&C Yellow 5, and FD&C Blue 1.
* Sensitivity test advised prior to use.
- Apply sparingly to broken skin and cover with occlusive dressing.
- Product is ineffective when applied to intact skin.
- Wait until anesthetic effect occurs (2-5 minutes).
- Remove product before continuing with your procedure.
Store in cool dark place or refrigerate. Discard after expiration date.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not swallow.
- Keep out of children’s reach.
- Do not use if you have a history of liver disease or impairment.
- Do not use if you have a known allergy or sensitivity to any of the components of this product. If sensitivity occurs, consult a doctor if condition worsens or does not improve in seven days, or clears up and occurs again within a few days. Do not use in large quantities, particularly over raw surfaces or blistered areas.
- Do not use if pregnant or nursing. In case of accidental contact with eyes, rinse immediately with copious amounts of eyewash. Seek care by an eye care physician. If accidentally swallowed, get medical help immediately.
- When using this product, you may notice temporary blanching, skin irritation or sensitivity of the skin where gel is applied.
- You may not have pain – avoid sources of heat or injury.
- You may have delayed swelling after drug is dissipated.
Blue Gel Anesthetic
Questions and Answers
We specialize in carrying small batches frequently (bi-weekly) of our products. We've shared expiry dates for most recent batch of topical anesthetics below,
Updated Sept 1, 2022:
Blue Gel Expiry Date - 07/2024
Tag #45 Expiry Date - 03/2024
Ultra Duration Expiry Date - 01/2024
J Pro Expiry Date - 02/2025